Sunday, December 1, 2013

11:08 AM
2
did your crack sttoped working 
.

.
now how to get rid of annoying add your idm is registerd with fake serial key 
go to  C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager

” and rename the “IDMGrHlp.exe” to anything you want or just delete it. Done!


 But wait! Every time you run IDM, there would be a new popup box saying “IDM cannot find 1 files that are necessary for browser and system integration. Please reinstall IDM“.

To get rid of it, 
place anything in that folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager and rename it “IDMGrHlp.exe“. I made a copy of the “idmBroker.exe” and renamed it to “IDMGrHlp.exe“.



2 comments:

  1. if its not work......thn delete the "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manage\IDMan" icon.........thn COPY the IDMan file from crack folder and paste it outside the crack folder........run it.....done......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody
    else experiencing problems with your site.
    It seems like some of the written text within your content are running
    off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've
    had this happen previously. Cheers

    My website: goji pro funciona (canlimanita.com)

    ReplyDelete